1st Couple Days...

Hello everyone!

What a wonderful first few days! It has been so nice to meet each of your children. This morning I woke up and called my parents who are retired educators and shared how happy I was with our 1st day of school. This is my 20th year as a schoolteacher and while having students of students has made me feel old, I do feel young at heart and just know that this is going to be a great year! I can just tell!

Words that can be used to describe 5th grade students...

Friendly, polite, happy, content, well mannered, I could list a few more!

Here is my class year trailer! The Quest For Knowledge!

Here is my music video called Best Education.

Feel free to view my past videos from the previous 2 years called The Greatest and Can't Stop The Teaching which now has over 2,100 views.

Now for some official Hogwarts Business...

Students received 2 packets of information: one to have signed and the other explaining the packet documents. Please try to return them on Tuesday. The school is asking for $30 to obtain a device as part of our plan to go 1:1.

Note from Math: Ms. Cook would like students to bring to class a 3-ring binder and 3-ring notebook.
I am sure I can find a large hole punch in our school to help students with their math folders.

Note from ELA: Miss Corrigan would like all students to bring into school a Read To Self Book. Students are expected to read 20-30 minutes a night.

Note from Science: I will begin my 1st lesson on Tuesday. There will be a lot of labs in September that enable students to practice the aspects of the Scientific Method. Students know there will be many opportunities to create a product that demonstrates understanding of concepts including presentations, model creations, songs/raps, music videos, theater videos, and much, much more.

Regards,

Chris
 
Design Downloaded from free Blogger templates | free website templates | Seodesign.us | Funny Sport Videos.