Final Update!

Dear parents,

As we head into our final day I am looking back to the beginning of the year and thinking about the gains of my students and all that they have accomplished. Many couldn't believe what they looked like in their September pictures in our slideshow. I then look ahead and imagine what they will become. For many it is a mystery. It isn't until I run into a former student out and about who is an adult that I get to see and learn the path they have taken. Our reward is not determined and shown by the results of the stock market exchange. Our product and reward is seeing a successful adult who is happy and living a great life. It's what I enjoy most!

I wish you all a great journey!

Enjoy the magic!

Sincerely,

Chris
 
Design Downloaded from free Blogger templates | free website templates | Seodesign.us | Funny Sport Videos.